InfoComm15 is finally here and Crestron is proud to showcase its latest and greatest technology. We’ve been exhibiting at InfoComm since it began. We are a Platinum Sponsor and an integral part of the show -- driving technology in 19 partner booths, including Microsoft®, participating in the keynote address and UC discussion panels, as well as demonstrating the most innovative and cutting edge technology. For those who couldn’t attend this year’s InfoComm in Orlando, FL, get frequent updates on our Facebook® and Twitter® and check out our live feed here.
InfoComm kicked off on Tuesday with an opening keynote on the Internet of Things, which was led by noted journalist and author Nick Bilton of The New York Times. The keynote featured a group of thought leaders in technology, including our CTO Fred Bargetzi, and they discussed the impact of IoT for the commercial AV industry.
Day One, June 17
At this year’s InfoComm, we are welcoming attendees with an array of featured new products ranging from the Crestron PinPoint™ Mobile App, to the DGE-100 and DM-DGE-200-C multi-format video processors, and Fusion InSite™ 3D visualization, among many others. Covered wall-to-wall in all of our new products, Crestron’s booth is ready for attendees to learn what it means to be in complete control of your enterprise. Check out the video below and watch our booth transform for InfoComm:
Crestron Consultant Summit
The Crestron Consultant Summit was an event held exclusively for AV consultants to learn about new solutions and what’s trending among new IT clients. Hosted by Crestron’s CTO, Fred Bargetzi covers new concepts and products being presented at InfoComm. He discussed the industry changing solutions such as the Internet of Things, the fast paced environment of the AV industry, and enterprise management solutions.
Chris Morning, Director of Client Technologies Global IT at Coca-Cola® Company, was a guest speaker at the summit and presented about how technology changed the way the company does business.
During the first day of InfoComm, Crestron and its products were recognized and presented with 12 awards. These prestigious awards include:
rAVe Readers’ Choice Awards
- Favorite Systems Product: Crestron DigitalMedia™
- Favorite Control System Manufacturer: Crestron
rAVe Top-10 New Products to See at InfoComm
- Crestron Digital Graphics Engine 200/Crestron Digital Graphics Engine 100
SCN/InfoComm Installation Product Awards
- Most Innovative Video Processing: Switching, routing, transport, image management and control: Crestron 4K Input Card for DM® Switchers
- Most Innovative Commercial AV Automation/Show Control: Crestron 3-Series® 4K DigitalMedia Presentation System 150 with .AV Framework™
Commercial Integrator® BEST Awards
- Matrix Switchers: 3-Series DigitalMedia Presentation System 300
- Specialty AV Cables, Interconnects, & IR Extenders: DM Ultra Cable
- Touch Screens: 5.7’ Wireless Touch Screen
- Universal Remote Controls: Handheld Touch Screen Remote
- Video Scalers: 4K DigitalMedia Receiver & room Controller w/Scaler
- Video Wall Solutions: 4K DigitalMedia Receiver & room Controller w/Scaler
Government Video Best of Show Award